If you are interested in trading at this event please contact us via our Enquiries
page with your details.
There will be various traders on-site throughout the weekend including food and drinks stalls, VW spares, parts and merchandising and children's entertainment:
- Blackpool Smile - Tombola stall in aid of helping and supporting people with a chronic pain condition.
- Cat & Mouse Cheese - Excellent variety of fresh, locally produced, award winning, quality cheeses ranging from traditional flavours to the weird and wonderful.
- The Crystal Gift Company - All things metaphysical, including healing crystals, tumble stones, pendulums, chakra and reiki products, jewellery and more.
- Diamonrox Face Painting - Face painting, glitter tattoos, festival hair braids and glitter roots.
- Dottie The Vintage Traveller - Bean to cup coffee, teas, speciality hot chocolates, plus a wide range of drinks and a delicious light bite menu.
- Kids Bee Happy Sand Art - Fun, fun, fun! Whether you're 3 or 103, you will enjoy colouring with sand art.
- Lunarfae - Eco friendly jewellery that doesn't cost the Earth, be it environmentally or in your pocket.
- Pit Stop Portraits - An automotive photographer and journalist on site for the Friday and Saturday.
- Preston Sweets - An assortment of sweets, traditional and new to keep kids and adults alike happy.
- Stitch n Sign - Vinyl signwriting, embroidery, t-shirt and garment decoration, diamante, promotional and gift item printing.
- TS Catering - Back again with pies, jacket potatoes, tatter hash, tikka masala, large and baby hotdogs, bratwurst and chips, breakfast barms, omelettes, salad and veggie options, etc..
- More to be added as they're confirmed...
For a list of the entertainment planned for Blackpool Breeze 2019, please take a look at the What's On page.