If you are interested in trading at this event please contact us via our Enquiries
page with your details.
Trade plots for the event cost just £20 for the weekend and include two free adult tickets.
Any further donations to our Nominated Charity are welcome, but not essential.
Further details are available on request to our trade contact email.
Why not come along and join the fun?
There will be various traders on-site throughout the weekend including food and drinks stalls, VW spares, parts and merchandising and children's entertainment:
- TS Catering - Back again with pies, jacket potatoes, tatter hash, tikka masala, large and baby hotdogs, bratwurst and chips, breakfast barms, omelettes, salad and veggie options, etc..
- The Ice Cream and Waffle Club - Trading form a T25 Campervan, selling ice-cream, waffles and other confectionery.
- VDub Shop - Gifts including hoodies, t-shirts, babywear, mugs, coasters, bags and purses.
- Show Stickers - VW Camper decals.
- Roses Workshop - Handmade VW themed accessories, including beach bags, purses and wallets, diaries and journals. Handmade British wool cushions, tea cosies, mug cosies. Fashion accessories including knitted hairbands, beanie hats, bags, purses and phone cases. Felted keyrings, brooches and ornaments.
- Party Popper Events - Pocket money toy stall and flashing novelty toys.
- FHG Entertainments - Local Blackpool company selling cakes, breads, biscuits, candyfloss, popcorn, etc..
- Sugarcane Candy - Face paints and soft play for under 5s.
- DNMD - Daniel D'Cruze is a talented graffiti artist based in the North West, creating spray paint designs on canvas. Canvases will be available in a range of sizes and colours on the day and can be ordered and posted UK wide to meet your specific requirements, such as colour, size and the optional addition of a name.
- Car Safe Ltd - In car surveillance and technology. For general public and commercial use.
- Cheshire Furnishings - Official licenced VW bedding and various VW gifts and trinkets.
- Blackpool Smile - Craft and tombola stall. SMILE's aim is to help and support people with a chronic pain condition, in a positive and productive way.
- More to be added as they're confirmed...
For a list of the entertainment planned for Blackpool Breeze 2017, please take a look at the What's On page.