Tickets for the event are £25 per adult with up to two children aged 16 or under per adult going free.
This includes camping and access to all event facilities (see our What's On page).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- We are unable to offer day tickets as there are insurance restrictions in place on the number of people that we are allowed to have on site as part of our event.
- Anyone over 16 trying to enter on a child wristband may be refused entry or asked to pay a surcharge.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation with proceeds from tickets sales going towards our Nominated Charity.
Please read the Important Information below and select Buy Tickets when you're ready.
Please take note of the following before purchasing tickets via this site:
- By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined on our Camping Rules page.
- When you select Buy Tickets above, you will be transferred to a secure server to collect your booking details.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, your details will be stored and used for the sole purpose of co-ordinating the Blackpool Breeze 2017 event. They will NOT be passed on to any third parties or used for marketing purposes.
- Secure payment is taken via PayPal, where you can pay using a debit card, credit card or existing PayPal account. You do NOT need to have or sign up to a PayPal account to purchase tickets.
- We would advise that you do NOT use a public computer for financial transactions or where entering personal data and that you ensure your anti-virus is up-to-date and offers adequate protection whilst on-line.
- Blackpool Breeze and EasierThan Website Design can accept no liability for losses or inconvenience caused by credit card or identity theft, virus attacks or similar, encountered as a result of using an un-secured computer.
- Once we receive your ticket order, your details will be stored and an email confirmation sent for your booking.
- Tickets will be dispatched from 7th July 2017 onwards. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
- For tickets purchased after 28th July 2017, wristbands will be issued at the gate on the day. Please bring your receipt with you.
- Tickets will be sent via a recorded delivery service and will require a signature. There is a nominal charge per order for postage to allow for this.
- We reserve the right to alter the content and schedule of our What's On activities where circumstances necessitate change.
- In the unlikely event that Blackpool Breeze 2017 does not go ahead, a full refund will be issued.
- No other refunds are offered.